Pacifiers are, and always have been, for comfort. Now find that same comfort at any age.
These oral soothers are smaller than the large "Fixx" Pacifieres and come in a range of bright colors. Smooth finishes and an easy-grab handle make this a necessary accessory. Can also be used as a pacifier blank for decorating.
NOTE: Blue Pacifier name has been changed from Baby Blue to Sky Blue. This color is not pastel, more of a bright blue sky sort of blue. If you're looking for a more pastel blue, the Fixx Size 10 Pacis come in a light baby blue.
Pacifiers have been used as a therapeutic trainer for speech therapy and physiotherapy. Oral appliances, although not as effective as CPAP, can play a role in the treatment of snoring and sleep apnea.
Size 6 Pacifier Measurements:
- Shield: 2 ⅝” wide and 1 ⅞” tall. ABS Plastic.
- Nipple: extends 1 ⅝” from shield. Silicone.
- Please wash your new pacifiers with warm water and soap.
- DO NOT BOIL.
- Pacifiers should be replaced about every three months.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Our mini wet bags make great pacifier pouches.
- Pacifiers stored in bulk quantities may develop minor scratches. These scratches do not impact the function of the product and can be easily buffed out.